To provide general assistance to the Design team. Projects and daily activities will be focused on Design related activities such as catalog maintenance, creation of basic CAD drawings, and introductory lighting designs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create .DWG drawings for solar projects and LED projects
- Create LED Lighting Designs used by Sales Team and Installation Team
- Maintain and update internal databases
- Assist in organization-wide projects
- Pursuing or recipient of a degree in a quantitative or technical design field
- Must be available for >10 hours a week
- CAD Experience
- Excel/Google Sheets proficiency
- Good work ethic
- Very good interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Dog friendly
- No experience necessary, but previous work experience is preferred
Working Conditions - A workstation at Joule will be provided, but may be shared depending on availability. Assistance may also require the employee to work outdoors, and in a warehouse.
Occasional lifting and moving of furniture, files, and inventory may be required.
Joule offers a workplace that is casual, upbeat and hard working. We operate with a "triple bottom line" philosophy, meaning you don't have to check your conscience at the door.
- Flexible work schedule
- Dog-friendly office
- Volunteer community service opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Learning focused environment
- Professional development