The PV Assistant Technician will be responsible for wire management on a utility scale solar generation facility.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Arrive promptly at start times at remote construction sites throughout South Georgia
- Crimp and manage electrical cable
- Work efficiently with attention to detail
- Avoid damaging cable
- Take instruction from on-site foreman
- Other support tasks as needed
- Experience with installing PV systems
- Construction experience
- Capable of working non-standard hours
- Able to work with electrical cable at six foot height from ground level up to 10 hours a day
- Able to lift heavy objects, up to 100 pounds, several times per day
- Prefer experience as electrician’s helper or journeyman
Working Conditions - Work will be performed outside, rain or shine.
Physical Requirements - The position will involve standing and walking outdoors, lifting up to 100 lbs, and working quickly with cable in an overhead position.
Joule offers a workplace that is casual, upbeat and hard working. We operate with a "triple bottom line" philosophy, meaning you don't have to check your conscience at the door.
- Flexible work schedule
- Volunteer community service opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Learning focused environment
- Professional development