Joule is seeking a seasoned, highly skilled solar professional to oversee a portfolio of projects in the central region of Georgia!
Our Operations & Maintenance Technicians (O&M) will oversee the upkeep and continued success for assigned solar facilities. This position allows the employee to have a hands-on role during a site’s transition from Utility PV Operations to the O&M phase of a facility’s life. Our O&M Technicians work in a high growth industry at a fast-paced company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Commissioning sites and creating commissioning reports per requirements of EPC contracts
- Troubleshooting and resolution of on-site and off-site O&M technical issues including, but not limited to:
- Broken equipment
- Initial installer errors and/or installation wrap-up
- Warranty processing, procurement, and fulfillment
- Paid/new service
- Maintaining friendly, reliable, and helpful off-site and on-site customer interaction
- Documenting all issues on site
- 2-3 years of Solar PV experience
- Extensive technical knowledge of PV troubleshooting
- Experience with torque values, common electrical tests, preventative maintenance
- Experience with single axis trackers
- NABCEP Certification(s)
- System Troubleshooting (Remote and Off-site)
- Customer Service, Troubleshooting
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Professional Certification
- Technology Requirements/Proficiencies
Working Conditions - Employee will be required to work in all weather conditions and temperatures for extended periods of time. Employee will be required to travel to site during transition from utility PV ops to O&M phase of facility’s life.
Physical Requirements - Employee will be required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, operate heavy machinery, and perform work while on a ladder.
Joule offers a workplace that is casual, upbeat and hard working. We operate with a "triple bottom line" philosophy, meaning you don't have to check your conscience at the door.
- Flexible work schedule
- Volunteer community service opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Learning focused environment
- Professional development
- Paid vacation
- Comprehensive health benefits package