The Solar Project Management Intern will support the Joule Solar Team in the electrical design, economic analysis, and project management of solar projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
Provide support for the Joule Solar Team in analyzing and managing solar construction projects for utility scale solar module installations.
- Understand and utilize in-house software tools for PV system analysis
- Collect and interpret data within spreadsheets
- Maintain project management software with up to date information
- Communicate with subcontractors, vendors, in house team, and others to gather information about ongoing projects
- Facilitate project staging as necessary
- Help with other administrative and support tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical design field (engineering, physics, economics, etc.)
- Must be available for >20 hours a week
- Excel/Google Sheets proficiency
- Good work ethic
- Very good interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Dog friendly
- No experience necessary, but previous work experience is preferred
Joule offers a workplace that is casual, upbeat and hard working. We operate with a "triple bottom line" philosophy, meaning you don't have to check your conscience at the door.
- Flexible work schedule
- Dog-friendly office
- Volunteer community service opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Learning focused environment