Who We Are:
JOOR is the world’s largest digital wholesale marketplace, connecting the best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, smarter wholesale business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, JOOR helps more than 3,000 brands and 175,000 retail locations to rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful order processing, assortment planning, and analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Los Angeles, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of retail industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Come join us!
Integrations enable our clients to seamlessly exchange critical business data between their backend data systems and JOOR’s platform. As a member of the Integrations team, you’ll tackle complex problems and implement solutions that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, implement, test and maintain successful integrations with both JOOR clients and strategic partners such as ERP and POS systems - owning the complete integrations lifecycle.
- Learn the inner workings of our platform with the intent of identifying and remedying data exchange obstacles negatively impacting our clients and strategic partners.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams to evaluate, refine and improve JOOR’s suite of integration tools, documents, and services.
- Assist in shaping the Integration Team’s internal working processes, preparing it for rapid and sustainable growth.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience in Engineering, Product Management or Technical Consulting
- Fluency in Italian, French and English both written and verbal
- Strong communication and client-facing experience
- Experience working with complex data in a relational database
- Experience developing partnerships with third-party companies
- Experience with API, Flat File, FTP servers
- Familiarity working with ERP, PLM, POS, SaaS technologies and/or an e-commerce platform
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.