Who We Are:
JOOR is the world’s largest digital wholesale marketplace, connecting the best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, smarter wholesale business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, JOOR helps more than 3,000 brands and 175,000 retail locations to rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful order processing, assortment planning, and analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Los Angeles, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of retail industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Come join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Player-coach role within the Customer Support team
- Manage and resolve customer support inquiries via email, live chat and phone call
- Mentor and manage a global team of Support Specialists
- Partner with the Director of Client Relations to develop processes and strategies
- Define customer support KPIs and strategies to drive them
- Be knowledgeable of the JOOR platform and product releases, providing training for team members
- Be the escalation point for the team, troubleshooting the most complex and technical customer support issues
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of JOOR's knowledge base (user guides, FAQs, How-To videos, Webinars, etc.)
- Support team to meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Collaborate with team members across Account Management, Product, and Engineering functions
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of SaaS customer service or call center experience preferred
- 1+ years experience leading and mentoring a team
- Stellar organization skills - nothing slips by you or falls through the cracks
- Live chat experience a plus
- Service Cloud experience a plus
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of JIRA, HTML, CSS, Excel and SQL is a plus
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.