Who We Are:
JOOR (jooraccess.com) is the #1 digital wholesale marketplace connecting the world’s best brands and retailers, enabling them to engage in faster buying, selling and reporting. Founded in 2010, and backed by top-tier VC’s, JOOR’s industry-leading platform serves 2,000 brands, 175,000 retail locations, and processed over $6B in transactions in 2016. Yet JOOR is a lean organization, where you’ll have the opportunity to shape the team, impact the platform, and significantly contribute to disrupting the way the wholesale industry does business. JOOR aims to be one of the most inclusive and diverse tech companies led by our experienced CEO, Kristin Savilia.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, schedule and test software to ensure products meet design specs and functionality requirements
- Create test cases and provide a detailed strategy
- Participate in Customer Success, Product, Design and Development discussions to ensure testing is complete and thorough before launching
- Resolve issues reported by users and describe a method to reproduce
- Proactively provide immediate feedback to developers
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with QA automation techniques
- Experience with SAAS application environments
- Experience designing, managing, and documenting functional, regression, and cross-browser test plans
- Strong knowledge of databases (SQL, PostgreSQL, etc...)
- Experience testing APIs
- Experience navigating a Unix server environment
What We Offer:
- Attend Market Weeks across the globe to see the product in action
- Invitations to Fashion Week, sample sales, and discounts with our network of brands and retailers
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, Paris, Milan, London, and Australia
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, snack & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.