Who We Are:
JOOR is the world’s largest digital wholesale marketplace, connecting the best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, smarter wholesale business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, JOOR helps more than 3,000 brands and 175,000 retail locations to rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful order processing, assortment planning, and analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Los Angeles, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of retail industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Come join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Support Director of Marketing and SVP of Sales Operations and Marketing on day-to-day projects and longer term initiatives that drive brand awareness, generate sales leads, and build engagement with JOOR’s products
- Build the JOOR external website using Squarespace
- Construct key pages: incorporate copy, images, etc.
- Collect and incorporate feedback from cross-functional teams on copy, positioning and imagery
- Provide recommendations on design and content flow
- Develop and maintain an integrated marketing communications calendar across channels including:
- Emails campaigns
- Press/PR announcements
- Posts to social
- Write 1-2 case studies that leverage data from JOOR Brand Surveys
- Conduct market research for sales and pitch materials
What We’re Looking For:
- Student pursuing a degree in Marketing
- Love for Social Media
- Bonus: Prior experience building a website through Squarespace or something similar
- This position is FOR CREDIT
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.