Who We Are:
JOOR (jooraccess.com) is the #1 digital wholesale marketplace connecting the world’s best brands and retailers, enabling them to engage in faster buying, selling and reporting. Founded in 2010, and backed by top-tier VC’s, JOOR’s industry-leading platform serves 2,000 brands, 175,000 retail locations, and processed over $6B in transactions in 2016. Yet JOOR is a lean organization, where you’ll have the opportunity to shape the team, impact the platform, and significantly contribute to disrupting the way the wholesale industry does business. JOOR aims to be one of the most inclusive and diverse tech companies led by our experienced CEO, Kristin Savilia.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales-ready opportunities for Account Executives
- Confidently interact with prospects via cold calling, email, and at industry events to generate interest in JOOR products
- Manage and overcome prospect objections, while collecting feedback on where improvements could be made
- Proactively learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of JOOR’s industry, trends, and competitors
- Consistently deliver against goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a SaaS, B2B, retail or wholesale organization a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge and use of CRM systems
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
What We Offer:
- Invitations to sample sales and access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, Paris, Milan, London, and Australia
- Need a break? Generous holiday policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, snack & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.