Who We Are:
JOOR is the world’s largest digital wholesale marketplace, connecting the best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, smarter wholesale business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, JOOR helps more than 3,000 brands and 175,000 retail locations to rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful order processing, assortment planning, and analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Los Angeles, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of retail industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Come join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Respond to high volume of customer-submitted email requests, live chats and phone calls in a prompt manner
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through website and mobile app usage
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Create and update user guides, FAQs, How-To videos and Webinars
- Identify and communicate system issues to our QA and Development teams
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Recognize, document and report trends in customer communications and quality metrics
- Collaborate with team members across Account Management, Product, and Engineering functions
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of SaaS customer service or call center experience preferred
- Must be able to speak/write fluently in French and English
- Stellar organization skills - nothing slips by you or falls through the cracks
- Live chat experience a plus
- Service Cloud experience a plus
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of JIRA, HTML, CSS, Excel and SQL is a plus
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.