Who We Are:
JOOR (jooraccess.com) is the #1 digital wholesale marketplace connecting the world’s best brands and retailers, enabling them to engage in faster buying, selling and reporting. Founded in 2010, and backed by top-tier VC’s, JOOR’s industry-leading platform serves 2,000 brands, 175,000 retail locations, and processed over $6B in transactions in 2016. Yet JOOR is a lean organization, where you’ll have the opportunity to shape the team, impact the platform, and significantly contribute to disrupting the way the wholesale industry does business. JOOR aims to be one of the most inclusive and diverse tech companies led by our experienced CEO, Kristin Savilia.
What You'll Do:
- Review, upload and maintain customer profiles, acting as the primary point of contact for prospective and existing brands concerning all of their data on JOOR
- Analyze/translate complex data and communicate to our clients in a digestible way
- Maintain database integrity using Excel, SQL, and on-site interfaces
- Assist with platform integrations and implementation
- Collaborate with the Sales, Product, Tech, and Business Development teams to analyze workflow improvements and communications with brands
- Work cross-functionally on high impact projects that help increase efficiency of data processing
- Undertake any other projects that may arise - be willing to step outside your comfort zone and learn quickly!
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of SaaS, B2B or Startup experience
- Basic SQL and/or equivalent database experience
- Advanced Excel proficiency - (formatting, formulas, macros, vlookup, concatenate and database functionality)
- Working knowledge of Python a plus
- Experience using JIRA also a plus
What We Offer:
- Invitations to sample sales and access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, Paris, Milan, London, and Australia
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, snack & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.