We’re growing our engineering team and seeking members who want to set the tone for what technology in the wholesale industry looks like. You’ll tackle complex problems and build the systems that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. Our clients rely on our products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love, all while using best practices and the latest technologies. Our engineers are given a greenfield of opportunity to advance their skills, work collaboratively and see their solutions make an immediate impact for brands and retailers. Read the JOOR Engineering Blog to learn more.
Who We Are:
JOOR is the world’s largest digital wholesale marketplace, connecting the best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, smarter wholesale business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, JOOR helps more than 3,000 brands and 175,000 retail locations to rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful order processing, assortment planning, and analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Los Angeles, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of retail industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Come join us!
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years experience as an iOS engineer
- Experience with Objective C and Swift in a production environment
- Published at least 1 or 2 apps to the App Store
- Experience with modern design patterns and reactive frameworks
- Experience in Core Data is a plus
- Believe in code reviews and unit tests for all code
- Excited to work in an Agile, TDD environment
- Coaching and/or mentoring experience
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.