Who We Are:
JOOR is the world’s largest digital wholesale marketplace, connecting the best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, smarter wholesale business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, JOOR helps more than 3,000 brands and 175,000 retail locations to rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful order processing, assortment planning, and analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Los Angeles, London, Milan, Paris and Melbourne/Sydney.
We are a team of retail industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Come join us!
What You'll Do:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for small to medium level brands/designers
- Conduct product demos and present the business value of JOOR to executive-level contacts
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision makers at prospective clients
- Foster new relationships for JOOR through outbound efforts
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Attend industry events to generate sales leads
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of JOOR’s industry, trends, and competitors
- Refine sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of Sales experience
- Experience in a SaaS, B2B, retail or wholesale organization a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge and use of CRM tools, preferably Salesforce
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Bonus: Existing contacts/relationships in the wholesale fashion industry
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Paris, Milan and Australia
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.