Who We Are:
JOOR is the world’s largest digital wholesale marketplace, connecting the best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, smarter wholesale business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, JOOR helps more than 3,000 brands and 175,000 retail locations to rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful order processing, assortment planning, and analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Los Angeles, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of retail industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Come join us!
What You'll Do:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business case and business strategy
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to JOOR roll out and adoption
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer service performance
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross functionally with our Product, QA and Data team to help move projects forward
- Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers
- Strategize and identify how the team can increase renewal rates
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience managing accounts or owning a book of business required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, Account Management or Strategy Consulting preferred
- Must be able to speak/write fluently in Italian and English
- Fluency in French a plus
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, and Philadelphia.
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.