Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. Today, more than 100,000 local businesses and 1,000,000 hourly workers rely on Homebase to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. We are in the early stages of what we will accomplish as a company, and we are looking for equally ambitious people to join us. Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, and Bain Capital Ventures.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be responsible for proving, owning and scaling the Homebase community. You will come up with the strategy, define the program and bring it to life. You will be able to empathize and put yourself in the shoes of our small business customers to help save them time, money and get the most out of Homebase. You’ll set success metrics and help identify improvements to deliver against them. You will build out an operational plan and regularly communicate how you’re performing against it. You will partner closely with the customer success and product team to built the Homebase community and share learnings.
Who you are and what we do:
- You have 3+ years experience in building content and community in a fast paced environment.
- You are a talented writer and editor and are able to cultivate and grow a vibrant community.
- You are a self-starter who can create change and inspire action in those around you.
- You are looking for a place where you can take ownership and push your development on a regular basis. You move fast and want to have a big impact.
- You’re able to set ambitious, measurable goals and exceed them.
- You are excited by the opportunity to start a community program at a starting point of over 100K business and 1MM active users.
Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.