Homebase strives to craft delightful product experiences based on customer research, data and market knowledge. Our challenge is to make it dead simple for for local business owners and their employees to use technology to make managing work easier.
In this role, you’ll lead on our partnerships & integrations and our public API.
Who are you?
- You are a hands-on technical leader who understands how to build scalable solutions.
- You know your way around APIs, frameworks, and documentation. A well defined endpoint makes your day.
- Organization and prioritization are your superpowers. You remove roadblocks and help focus your team to delivery quality quickly.
- Data rocks your world; you can get to insights quickly based on broad data points.
- You can process feedback quickly and think creatively about delivering new ideas and solutions.
- You value precision and excellence, but you can also get great products to market quickly and iterate.
- You’re a flexible team player who is happy to help your colleagues and who can work with local and remote teams.
- You’re an entrepreneurial thinker who loves local businesses.
- You comb the competitive landscape in your free time, figuring out what’s interesting across related ecosystems.
- Develop our family of APIs in a unified and extensible manner.
- Own the product experience of our partner integrations, ensuring we are building robust, scalable solutions across our strategic partners .
- Ensure that integrations are high quality and right-sized.
- Manage the delivery of your scrum team.
- Be the technical/product point of contact for all partners; Work with our partner, customer success and product teams to ensure that we’re creating beloved product experiences and that we are their favorite partner to work with.
- Drive core growth and revenue metrics.
- 3+ years of engineering and/or project management experience, preferably with at least one growth-stage tech company
- BA/BS degree in computer science, technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Agile Scrum processes
- Demonstrated ability to use metrics and testing to develop hypotheses and evaluate product opportunities; strong SQL skills a plus
- Experience working with and documenting APIs
- Experience implementing authorization protocols
- Great communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
This role is located in Houston, TX or San Francisco, CA. It is not remote and it does not include a relocation package.
Sound like you?
Along with your resume, include a cover letter telling us why you’re a great fit for Homebase. If you have a link to your git repository, we’d love to see it.
Who are we?
Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. Today, more than 100,000 local businesses and 1,000,000 hourly workers rely on Homebase to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. We are in the early stages of what we will accomplish as a company, and we are looking for equally ambitious people to join us. Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, and Bain Capital Ventures.
We are a values driven group. Our values include:
In Service - we take our commitments to our customers and each other very seriously.
No Day Wasted - we are moving fast and encouraging each other to do our best work.
Purple Standard - we always ask ourselves if we’ve done our best work for our customers.
We embrace diversity and are serious about building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and skills. We firmly believe that an inclusive, respectful workplace makes us stronger and better.