We’re looking for a data-driven Lead Product Manager of Growth who thrives at the intersection of product management, design, marketing and data to help accelerate the growth of our customer base.
At Homebase, our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. As former hourly workers ourselves, we get the struggles these teams face and build our products with empathy to banish paperwork and time consuming daily tasks (like scheduling, timesheet management, or team messaging). Today, more than 100,000 local businesses and 1,000,000 hourly workers rely on Homebase to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. We are in the early stages of what we will accomplish as a company, and we are looking for equally ambitious people to join us.
As Lead Product Manager of Growth, you will play a key role in defining how our customers engage with our product. Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on optimizing key business & product metrics like acquisition, activation and monetization rates; feature adoption; and satisfaction of new and existing customers. You’ll need to pair quantitative insights with qualitative research to make fast decisions that unlock remarkable growth for our business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical, technical, and marketing background – with a drive to get results. They will enjoy working cross-functionally with our team of Growth & Data Analysts, User Experience Designers, Engineers, and Marketers to craft delightful product experiences based on customer research, data and market knowledge.
Who are you?
- You are a hands-on PM who can make sound decisions based on data, user research, and market research.
- You enjoy taking reasonable risks. Data rocks your world but you are willing to think outside of the box to identify the next big opportunity.
- You are a diligent researcher who talks to customers, prospects, customer success agents and technology users to collect qualitative and quantitative information.
- You can process lots of feedback, think creatively about delivering new ideas and solutions, and make decisions quickly.
- You can develop user flows, wireframes and basic designs to help our scrappy design team get started on their work.
- You’re a flexible team player who is happy to help your colleagues and who can work with local and remote teams.
- You’re an entrepreneurial thinker who loves local businesses.
- Define the strategy for our Growth product team, own ambitious growth goals, and lead a cross-functional team to prioritize and execute on the highest impact opportunities.
- Collaborate with our marketing, customer operations, product, design, engineering and business operations teams to identify, define and lead product experiments across multiple product areas to drive the growth of our customer base.
- Gather & analyze large amounts of quantitative & qualitative customer data to help identify, prioritize and measure the impact of opportunities.
- 2+ years of growth product management experience, preferably for a high-growth SaaS or consumer product
- Demonstrated track record of driving positive impact on user or revenue growth using hypothesis-driven product development practices
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to gather and analyze data sets (including the use of basic statistical concepts), and to interpret them to make business decisions
- Experience developing user flows, communications, onboarding experiences or engagement paths
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and to articulate the rationale behind your decisions
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in an entrepreneurial team-based environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Math, Statistics is preferred; Master’s Degree a plus
Who are we?
Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. Today, more than 100,000 local businesses and 1,000,000 hourly workers rely on Homebase to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, and Bain Capital Ventures.
We are a values driven group. Our values include:
- In Service - we take our commitments to our customers and each other very seriously.
- No Day Wasted - we are moving fast and encouraging each other to do our best work.
- Purple Standard - we always ask ourselves if we’ve done our best work for our customers.
We embrace diversity and are serious about building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and skills. We firmly believe that an inclusive, respectful workplace makes us stronger and better.