Level: Senior PMM or PMM Lead
Based in: San Francisco or Houston
What we’re looking for:
Someone who is equal parts strategic, analytical, creative, and gets things done. Someone obsessed with delivering the right message to the right customer at the right moment. Someone who loves to solve problems and help small businesses discover products that will make their work and lives better.
What you’ll do:
We want you to own our customer journey and grab the funnel by the horns, so to speak. To start, this role will focus on the first 90 days of the customer experience and build a best-in-class customer journey that leads people from signup to activation to monetization.
You’ll build different experiences for different segments of customers; take insights from customer and market research and apply them to improve marketing and sales motions; build multi-channel marketing plans; and turn data into strategy and strategy into tactics.
We’re an early-stage, B2B company that already has over 1 million users. We’re building a solid, sustainable business model while providing value to small businesses and their employees. We’re doing sophisticated marketing while still being small and nimble. Basically, there’s lots of goodness here already but tons of ways to add value and grow your career.
What this role will be responsible for:
- Create a point of view and strategy for our customer journey for different segments
- Own “The first 90 days” of the customer experience: signup, activation, conversion, monetization
- Build and optimize always-on marketing plans to help us reach our goals across the funnel
- Work with growth, product, marketing, sales, and BD to execute on those plans
- Drive strategy, messaging, content for core email drips and campaigns
- Create content to move customers through the funnel, including email content, videos and demos, sales enablement, and more (basically whatever you think is needed)
- Work across channels and customer touchpoints to make sure they’re all working together
- Be the voice of the customer and understand what they need at each stage of the buying journey. Evangelize this across the company.
Skills and experience we think would be great for this role:
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, integrated marketing, or similar role
- Experience in building and optimizing customer journeys, messaging, and the marketing funnel
- Strengths in messaging, positioning, copywriting, and creative
- Analytical mindset and comfort using data diagnose and inform decisions
- Full-stack marketing approach and comfort with multi-channel campaigns
- Customer empathy
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, and manage projects cross-functionally
- B2C or SMB marketing experience a plus
- BA/BS degree (Master’s a plus)
Who we are
At Homebase, our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. As former hourly workers ourselves, we get the struggles these teams face and build our products with empathy to banish paperwork and time consuming daily tasks (like scheduling, timesheet management, or team messaging). Today, more than 100,000 local businesses and 1,000,000 hourly workers rely on Homebase to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. Check us out at joinhomebase.com
Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, and Bain Capital Ventures.
We are in the early stages of what we will accomplish as a company, and we are looking for equally ambitious people to join us. We embrace diversity and are serious about building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and skills. We firmly believe that an inclusive, respectful workplace makes us stronger and better.
Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.