Level: Product Marketing Manager or Senior PMM
Based in: San Francisco
What we’re looking for:
Someone to partner with our product teams to deliver new products and features to customers and potential customers. Someone who can understand the needs of customers and use that insight to communicate the value and benefits of Homebase.
We’re an early-stage, B2B company that already has over 1 million users. We’re building a solid, sustainable business model while providing value to small businesses and their employees. We’re doing sophisticated marketing while still being small and nimble. Basically, there’s lots of goodness here already but tons of ways to add value and grow your career.
What this role will be responsible for:
- Understanding the needs of small and local business owners and being the voice of the customer throughout roadmap planning, product development, and product launch
- Work directly with the product team to influence the product roadmaps, based on user research, market demand, competitor intelligence and customer feedback
- Build go-to-market plans for new and existing products and features and partner with marketing and sales as needed on execution
- Own customer engagement and build marketing and communication plans to make sure each customer is getting the most out of Homebase.
- Help us optimize the customer journey (and customer experience across all touchpoints)
- Partner with product to improve activation and monetization. Eventually, build out upsell and cross-sell strategies as our product offering expands.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for different customer segments
- Create collateral and marketing content to support your go-to-market plans
- Build repeatable processes for feature and product launches and customer communications
Skills and experience we think would be great for this role:
- 1-5 years of experience in product marketing or relevant role
- Strengths in messaging, positioning, copywriting and creative
- The ability to communicate the value of products and features to potential users or buyers
- Comfort using data diagnose and inform decisions
- Experience building go-to-market plans
- Customer empathy
- Ability to problem solve and manage projects cross-functionally
- B2C or SMB marketing experience a plus
- BA/BS degree
Who we are
At Homebase, our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. As former hourly workers ourselves, we get the struggles these teams face and build our products with empathy to banish paperwork and time consuming daily tasks (like scheduling, timesheet management, or team messaging). Today, more than 100,000 local businesses and 1,000,000 hourly workers rely on Homebase to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. Check us out at joinhomebase.com
Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, and Bain Capital Ventures.
We are in the early stages of what we will accomplish as a company, and we are looking for equally ambitious people to join us. We embrace diversity and are serious about building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and skills. We firmly believe that an inclusive, respectful workplace makes us stronger and better.
Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.