Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. As former hourly workers ourselves, we get the struggles teams face and build our products with empathy to banish paperwork and time consuming daily tasks (like scheduling, timesheet management, or team messaging). Today, more than 100,000 local businesses rely on our collective data and expertise to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. We are in the early stages of what we will accomplish as a company, and we are just getting started. The team brings local business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, and First Data. Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and Khosla Ventures.
As a paid acquisition marketing manager you will prove out new acquisition channels and grow existing ones. You will build your business case, test rapidly, figure out what works and scale it up. You will own growing Homebase's business by launching our brand into new paid opportunities. You'll have ownership over multiple channels, including affiliate, search, referral, paid social, display, etc. You'll be joining at a stage where these channels aren't mature and you have a massive opportunity to get them off the ground and growing fast. You'll own setting the strategic goals for these channels and executing the plan to make them real.
Who you are and what we do:
- 3+ years experience in performance marketing or another related analytical role
- You can flex your problem solving into multiple different channels
- Strong analytical skills: you can mine data for insights and identify unusual patterns in performance
- Solid technical skills: strong excel skills, basic SQL skills and ability to learn
- Can break down a paid acquisition funnel to calculate ROI and leaky areas in need of improvement
- Comfortable designing, creating and managing A/B tests
- Can articulate a strategy and regularly update progress against it
- Naturally curious and eager to push your development
- Sense of ownership over the problems you tackle
Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.