Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. Today, more than 100,000 local businesses and 1,000,000 hourly workers rely on Homebase to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. We are in the early stages of what we will accomplish as a company, and we are looking for equally ambitious people to join us. Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, and Bain Capital Ventures.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be responsible for owning and scaling the PR channel for Homebase. You’ll take ownership over maximizing value we can drive through inbound and outbound PR. You’ll establish Homebase as the authority on team management issues impacting small business. You’ll establish a feedback loop between our content production and generation of value in links and mentions to the Homebase site and brand. You’ll forge partnerships with key content creators and create a content production pipeline to generate what they need.
Who you are and what we do:
- You have 5+ years experience in PR in a fast paced environment.
- You have a strong writing and editorial skill set.
- You are a natural relationship manager who can develop relationships with key external content creators.
- You can manage a content pipeline that has a high quality bar and scale to reach across different types of content.
- You are able to communicate both high level strategy and notice the small details it takes to craft a high quality, compelling story.
- You are performance focused and can optimize for value to the business.
- You are looking for a place where you can take ownership and push your development on a regular basis. You move fast and want to have a big impact.
- You are able to set ambitious, measurable goals and exceed them.
Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.