Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. Today, more than 100,000 local businesses and 1,000,000 hourly workers rely on Homebase to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. We are in the early stages of what we will accomplish as a company, and we are looking for equally ambitious people to join us. Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, and Bain Capital Ventures.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be responsible for proving, owning and scaling the display and paid social channels at Homebase. You’ll take a data driven approach to understanding how we can leverage our data and audiences to create relevant, personalized messages. You are comfortable putting yourself in the shoes of the small business customer to develop ideas. You’ll identify areas of opportunity and scale up the channels to be significant sources of value. You will build out an operational plan and regularly communicate how you’re performing against it. You will engage with other teams around the company to drive value including: product, data, customer success and owners of other marketing channels.
Who you are and what we do:
- You have 3+ years experience in paid acquisition marketing in a fast paced environment.
- You live for data and use analysis to set your priorities, define goals, and prove value in tests and other work.
- You have creative ideas on how we can segment and speak to our customers to help them find value in Homebase.
- You are familiar with audience based retargeting, look-a-likes and exploration to identify different audiences we can target.
- You are looking for a place where you can take ownership and push your development on a regular basis. You move fast and want to have a big impact.
- You have strong analytical skills: are able to create, manage and analyze A/B tests
- You are comfortable mining data for insight: you have strong Excel skills and are comfortable querying for data in SQL
Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.