Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. Today, more than 100,000 local businesses and 1,000,000 hourly workers rely on Homebase to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. We are in the early stages of what we will accomplish as a company, and we are looking for equally ambitious people to join us. Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, and Bain Capital Ventures.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be responsible for proving, owning and scaling the Homebase video channel. You will come up with the strategy, define the program and bring it to life. You’ll come up with a rigorous testing program to prove value from video for the homebase business and brand. You’ll execute the plan and scale the channel to be a meaningful channel. You’ll own optimization and be able to connect the dots between activity in our video campaigns with value we create in other marketing channels (e.g. organic).
Who you are and what we do:
- You have 3+ years experience in performance based video marketing in a fast paced environment.
- You can bring the homebase story to life in a new interactive channel and create a lasting impression on our customers.
- You are able to communicate both high level strategy and notice the small details it takes to craft a high quality, compelling story.
- You are performance focused and can optimize for value to the business.
- You are looking for a place where you can take ownership and push your development on a regular basis. You move fast and want to have a big impact.
- You’re able to set ambitious, measurable goals and exceed them.
Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.