Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. As former hourly workers ourselves, we get the struggles teams face and build our products with empathy to banish paperwork and time consuming daily tasks (like scheduling, timesheet management, or team messaging). Today, more than 60,000 local businesses rely on our collective data and expertise to better control the hours in their week and the dollars in their pocket. We are in the early stages of what we will accomplish as a company, and we are just getting started. The team brings local business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, and First Data. Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and Khosla Ventures.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer your goal will be to accelerate our ability to reliably and consistently deliver beautiful solutions to our customers. You will design and implement testing solutions that empower us to reach our potential!
You’ll be expected to drive quality engineering end-to-end for the web, iOS and Android components that make up our product platform. You evolve our current test strategy and planning and oversee and execute the test process. You will build automation tools and frameworks with the goal of 100% automated testing and reduction of regression test cycles.
Who you are and what we do:
- 2+ years experience quality engineering in a start-up environment – entrepreneurial spirit is a must!
- Experience in QA for multiple platforms including web, iOS and Android.
- Experience in functional and automated testing.
- Excellent knowledge of QA automation methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and performing testing.
- Familiar with technologies like Ruby, SQL, Databases, Web Services.
- Experienced with automated web site test tools such as Selenium.
- Comfortable working in a Git development environment.
- Understanding of continuous integration techniques.
Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.