We love Recruiting, and building amazing Recruiting Software.JOIN
is a brand new Recruiting platform to save time and money.
We are working at a fervent pace to truly change hiring and recruiting. Our vision is to match exciting companies with the best candidates, in the most efficient way possible. Unifying applicant tracking system (ATS), Multiposting and Performance Recruiting, we are striving to bring digital recruitment to a new level.
This position is available to team members interested in working from our office in the heart of Berlin.OUR DEVELOPMENT VALUES
- We are passionate about technology, and about quality.
- We use only modern technologies: TypeScript, Node.js, gcloud, Kubernetes, Docker, gRPC, Postgres, Redis, AWS, AWS Lambda, Micro-services.
- We believe in automation. We automate anything and everything that can improve our productivity and focus.
- We work in a CI/CD pipeline.
- We are not “just” coders — we are always thinking about our product and how to improve the experience of our Clients.
- We value transparency, close collaboration, and a certain amount of chaos in our work because it makes us faster and more creative.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own and operate all aspects of our online serving infrastructure across all environments.
- Support engineers in building next-generation recruitment platform.
- Automate anything and everything, including yourself
- Rebuild our continuous delivery systems to enable simpler, faster, and more robust build and release processes (e.g. canary deployments).
- Improve the monitoring system for the whole infrastructure
- Setup security environments, leveraging an “infrastructure as code” approach.
YOU WILL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Enjoy helping those around to you grow and be successful as developers.
- Can be autonomous and self-driven.
- Get inspired on a daily basis, think of new ideas, and like to share them with others.
- Love to experiment and to use data to drive decision making.
- Can communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver compelling products and services.
- Have the ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution.
- Experience and empathy in building products/systems/tools for engineers
- Hands-on experience building and scaling products/systems/tools that support microservice-oriented architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, helm)
- Experience with gcloud and AWS
- Extensive familiarity with the Linux internals
- Able to write clean and maintainable code (our main language is TypeScript)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working with a committed, successful and international team.
- A friendly and vibrant working culture of people who are keen to help each other.
- The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product and help take it to the international level.
- Working independently and gaining a lot of insight into the field of web software (SaaS) development.
- A salary adequate to your experiences and skills.
- Room to grow within the company.
- A “forgiveness, not permission” attitude.
If you would like to be part of our success story, please submit your application and be sure to include a cover letter stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, and whether you are interested in working remotely or from our Berlin office.
We look forward to hearing from you!