We're re-thinking the way insurance is sold, creating technology to make it more accessible for businesses and friendlier for customers. We partner with both retailers and insurers to deliver insurance products directly to the consumer as they shop. We know that insurance is sold, not bought, so we build technology to deliver superior pricing and value at exactly the right time and partnered with incredible investors to help us get there.
As a Startup / SMB Account Executive at Clyde, you will drive Clyde’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective Partner’s and turning them into delighted and enriched Clyde users. You’ll manage inbound and outbound leads (as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in partnering with Clyde) and handle the full sales cycle through onboarding new Partner’s before handing them off to Partner Success.
The position reports to Clyde's Head of Business Development.
- Identify high-potential prospective users from inbound and outbound leads
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for startups and small/medium businesses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product, Marketing and Partner Success operations teams to help amplify our growth trajectory
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years of sales or prospecting experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Bonus points for experience in SaaS and/or b2b2c technology
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modeling
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and commerce
Who are we?
We were founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer obsessed team made of designers, engineers, and operators, and have partnered with incredible investors to power the contextual insurance revolution.
Why should you join us?
We’re building something really cool. We’re turning an unsexy space into something we can all enjoy. Doesn’t that sound fun? Members of our team are incredibly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative, and we expect you to operate the same way. Our goal is to make sure we’re always aligned. Plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We have a good time :-)