We're re-thinking the way insurance is sold, creating technology to make it more accessible for businesses and friendlier for customers. We partner with both retailers and insurers to deliver insurance products directly to the consumer as they shop. We know that insurance is sold, not bought, so we build technology to deliver superior pricing and value at exactly the right time and partnered with incredible investors to help us get there.
We’re seeking a highly motivated and experienced Head of Partnerships to lead our existing and future relationships with our biggest and most impactful retail partners. This role will help define the future of contextual insurance by combining Clyde’s technology and team with their rolodex of relationships. This role will be responsible for leading and growing our sales team, working closely with marketing, product, and success to grow Clyde exponentially.
The position reports to and works with the CEO.
- Drive revenue and market share
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account/territory plan for team
- Drive new business by finding and developing new leads at the head of the market
- Meet or exceed targets for revenue and sales activity
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Clyde’s solution
- Define, measure, impact, and communicate the KPI’s of the sales & marketing function
- Own pipeline
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years experience in retail commerce, SaaS, b2b enterprise sales roles
- Proven experience retail and eCommerce merchants (ideally tech/finance products)
- Driven to succeed and be able to work both independently and manage a team to build a book of business
- Strong strategy, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge, interest and experience in retail, startups and enterprise sized companies preferred
- Experience and/or comfort in managing deals and speaking with decision makers at e-commerce companies
Who are we?
We were founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer obsessed team made of designers, engineers, and operators, and have partnered with incredible investors to power the contextual insurance revolution.
Why should you join us?
We’re building something really cool. We’re turning an unsexy space into something we can all enjoy. Doesn’t that sound fun? Members of our team are incredibly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative, and we expect you to operate the same way. Our goal is to make sure we’re always aligned. Plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We have a good time :-)