We're re-thinking the way insurance is sold, creating technology to make it more accessible for businesses and friendlier for customers. We partner with both retailers and insurers to deliver insurance products directly to the consumer as they shop. We know that insurance is sold, not bought, so we build technology to deliver superior pricing and value at exactly the right time and partnered with incredible investors to help us get there.w
We’re looking for a strategic and thoughtful B2B marketer to lead and execute on our inbound partner strategy and operations. They have a well rounded knowledge base in retail/ecommerce, digital, and brand, and are looking to own and execute the demand generation program while making Clyde the go-to brand for insurance at POS. This role will spin the flywheel, driving self-serving retailers to Clyde and helping to create a brand ubiquitous with contextual insurance.
The position works closely with our Head of Partnerships and reports to the CEO.
- Translate goals into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns to drive inbound efforts and brand awareness
- Develop an organization & team that can scalably execute its strategies and amplify our message in industries/verticals with different competitive messaging, product lines and partner programs
- Set team-wide goals to drive net new pipeline, accelerate pipeline, and increase close rates
- Continuously optimize program performance and quality by leveraging best practices in digital and email marketing including: digital asset design and layout, SEO, creative design, marketing copy, A/B testing, database segmentation to constantly refine learnings and improve performance
- Develop reporting and track overall program performance metrics; use data to drive investment decisions
- Execute and maintain a top-tier content strategy and output machine across the entire customer buying journey from thought leadership to product overviews
- Promote an editorial calendar of content and marketing assets that align with the customer journey and sales buying stages
- Build content partnerships with Business Development team to generate brand awareness and fill sales pipeline
- Be an expert on our competitive landscape, assist in market segmentation and opportunity sizing, and responsible for identifying areas of opportunities
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, product marketing, go-to-market campaign building
- Bonus points for experience working with sales teams, and for experience in ecommerce and b2b2c technologies
- Analytical and metrics driven, with a desire to launch, learn, and iterate to continually improve programs
- You have experience defining and refining SEO
- The ability to communicate vision, strategy and tactics across multiple stakeholders, while being able to roll up sleeves and execute
- Experience building and leading and mentoring team members at all career levels
- Significant experience in B2B SaaS environments and ecommerce
- You know how to take complex topics and tell them in a way that’s easily digestible and will resonate with audiences
- You easily synthesize data and information and naturally find insightful and compelling stories
Who are we?
We were founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer obsessed team made of designers, engineers, and operators, and have partnered with incredible investors to power the contextual insurance revolution.
Why should you join us?
We’re building something really cool. We’re turning an unsexy space into something we can all enjoy. Doesn’t that sound fun? Members of our team are incredibly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative, and we expect you to operate the same way. Our goal is to make sure we’re always aligned. Plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We have a good time :-)