Aviation Software requires strict discipline and process to meet flight certification standards.
Help Joby Aviation achieve software certification by implementing robust Continuous Integration pipelines, managed software releases, automated builds, managed deployments and testing frameworks. Candidate is comfortable with Linux, command-line systems, Python scripting. Candidate is an energetic, innovative leader, expected to support rapid company growth towards our lofty goals.
- Python language, Linux systems, and Git.
- Software testing, code coverage, and static analysis.
- Automated build systems using CI software such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Managing software versioning and artifact management using services like Artifactory.
- Manage strict software release processes around Agile Scrum software development.
- Infrastructure-as-code using tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, saltstack or ansible.
- Automate management of virtual machine images using packer and virtualbox.
- C and C++ and Makefile systems such as CMake.
- Familiar with Networking principles, DNS, Web, and common Cloud services.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra.
- Monorepository build tools such as Ninja, Buck, or Bazel.
- Vivado, Xilinx FPGA, Arduino, embedded systems.
- Doxygen, LaTeX, Document stores.
- Data Management and Information Extraction.
- DTP Parasoft software.
- DO-178C, Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification.
- Experience building required.
- Databases, SQL, Cassandra.
- Some Windows automation and scripting experience