Test Automation Engineer
- Certification and Flight Test
- Santa Cruz, CA, United States
Aviation Software requires strict discipline and process to meet flight certification standards. Help Joby Aviation achieve software certification by designing a test framework for automated functional and integration testing. Candidate is comfortable with Linux, command-line systems, Python scripting, test automation, code coverage and instrumentation, quality assurance, bug tracking and reporting test results. Candidate is an energetic, innovative leader, expected to support rapid company growth towards our lofty goals.
- Python scripting
- Linux administration, services and networking
- Automated test frameworks, e.g. xUnit experience
- Code coverage tools, and software instrumentation.
- Quality Assurance, test design, execution, and software process enforcement
- Integration of test automation with build systems using CI software such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Network based testing: Ethernet, UDP, traffic analysis
- Familiar with Networking principles, DNS, Web, and common Cloud services.
- Management and automation of virtual machine images
- Embedded System test frameworks. e.g. Parasoft, VectorCast
- Doxygen, LaTeX, Document stores.
- Unit test and Code Coverage analysis.
- DO-178C, Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification.
- Databases, SQL, Casandra
- Windows automation and scripting experience