Joby Aviation is seeking a highly organized, passionate individual to join our Finance team. As part of this team, you will provide financial analysis and business modeling for our rapidly growing organization. The Joby Aviation team is made up of extremely talented, hardworking, proactive, and hands-on individuals, operating in a very fast-paced and rewarding environment. We are looking for like-minded individual inspired to make a mark in the transportation industry.
- Provide financial planning and analysis, including budgeting and forecasting to help assess and guide business decisions.
- Define, track and analyze key business and financial metrics.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting for department and executive leadership.
- Develop financial models and assist in strategic initiatives and critical decisions.
- Drive system automation and process improvements
- Microsoft Excel expert
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Financial Analysis, Business Modeling
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate work product in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience developing and delivering presentations.
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview
- Experience in start-up environments
Please include a cover letter in your application.