Design, build, test, and support electronics. This is a hands-on position. Engineers are responsible for seeing their projects through from concept design to delivery and support of hardware. Electrical engineers will work closely with mechanical and software teams to develop weight and reliability optimized systems.
- Create schematics for power and data facing devices
- Component selection for minimum mass and maximum reliability
- Investigate modern technologies for power and data transmission/management
Candidates should have experience with:
- Digital communications protocols
- PCB design (Altium preferred)
- Debugging electronics assemblies
- Digital design in Verilog/VHDL
- Designing for high EMI environments
Please include a cover letter with your application.