The Office Manage role is to own the office space and enable our team to function at the highest level. From ordering the right work equipment to stocking the refrigerator with the right snacks, you are the person keeping the office thriving. Within that, you will keep our space beautiful and functional by ordering supplies, new furniture, and more, all while coming up with creative ideas on how best to use our office space as the team continues to scale. You will work directly with the Director to continuously improve the employee and candidate experience at Joby Aviation. If you have the desire and skill, there are numerous opportunities to contribute to HR, Finance, and Recruiting functions. We are currently a small team, but our goal is to rapidly scale over the coming quarters and lift off into a new transportation paradigm.
- 2+ years of office management or administrative support experience; startup experience a plus
- 1+ years of experience managing a project, department, or team fiscal budget
- Aptitude for managing logistics: scheduling team and space calendars for onsite interview days; complex travel coordination (when required)
- Proficiency with vendor management, expense reporting and reconciliation, and facilities management
- Proficiency in Google Suite, specifically Google Calendar and Google Sheets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- A talent for forward-thinking, seeing around corners, and engaging with employees, candidates, and office guests