Tasks include composite tooling build and surface prep, composite lamination in both wet layup and prepreg techniques, part trim, and composite assembly. This technician will work closely with engineering and be responsible for a wide range of challenging, hands-on fabrication tasks with limited information. Good communication skills and a strong work ethic are essential to thrive in our fast-paced developmental environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Experience with typical composite layup techniques, vacuum bagging, and composite assembly
- Experience with interpreting technical drawings, including tolerances and ply schedules
- Experience with composite tooling build and repair techniques
- Experience in using standard machine shop equipment and hand tools
Please include a cover letter with your application.