Location: New York, NY
Deliver the Jibe platform to an ever-expanding list of Fortune 1000 companies and join our mission to transform hiring! Jibe turns traditional career sites into recruiting engines, delivering exceptional experiences at every touchpoint along the candidate journey. Through our easily-integrated platform, we help our customers build larger pipelines of qualified candidates and increase their number of completed applications.
As part of the Customer Success team at Jibe, the Customer Success Manager serves as the post-sales owner for customer accounts, creating successful customer relationships to lead post-sales efforts through strong leadership, effective management, and steadfast problem-solving in volatile environments. As relationships mature, the Customer Success Manager helps Jibe leverage the account to grow the Jibe brand. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of industry best practices and the willingness to go above and beyond to delight our customers with our industry-leading recruiting tools.
- Management of customer accounts to ensure success with Jibe software.
- Own customer lifecycle from onboarding to business review and successful renewal.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive implementation and renewals.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with customers at multiple organization levels.
- Identify opportunities for additional avenues of customer growth.
- Be the voice of the customer to help cross-functional teams understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are growth and retention risks.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of customer experience in a software environment.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has demonstrated the ability to prioritize and execute tasks within projects with a sense of urgency in the face of numerous, daily interruptions.
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, and a flexible self-starter capable of multitasking and producing quality work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify process gaps and propose alternate solutions.
- Demonstrates strong sense of team and people skills on a consistent basis.
- Possesses an understanding of the software development cycle.
- Experience with HR Software, HR Information Systems (HRIS), or Talent Acquisition (TA) software strongly preferred.