Who we are
Jibe is a recruiting software company powering careers sites and recruiting tools for the some of the world’s largest companies like Johnson & Johnson, FedEx, Marriott, and Siemens.
Our mission is to help our customers attract, engage, and hire high-quality talent faster.
Who we are looking for
We built a team centered around outcome-focused individuals passionate about software and user experiences. Our culture feeds off of that drive and passion. You should share those characteristics and be relentless in your push to positively influence our culture, operations, and bottom-line with your unique perspective on how we strategize and execute.
What you will do
As Jibe’s Marketing Manager you will lead Jibe’s brand, event, and product marketing efforts. You will also have a role as an active influencer of the product roadmap and be involved Jibe’s sales and customer success teams. This full time role is based in Jibe’s NYC headquarters.
- Responsible for Brand Identity and company/product messaging and refining and communicating Jibe’s key competitive differentiators across all customer and prospect-facing formats.
- Update and evolve the company website to represent all new product innovation, company news, customer wins and Jibe related careers.
- Manage the implementation of content through Jibe’s Branding dev team.
- Serve as an influencer of roadmap prioritization. Impact product vision and strategy at a portfolio level.
- Help drive user research, testing, and analysis. Synthesize the information to help propose ideas, updates, changes, etc.
- Interface directly with customers to obtain feedback that can be used to influence product design and/or process improvements.
- Take a significant stake in the adoption of Jibe Recruiting Cloud platform provided to customers. Help shift the analytics product to one which drives action and provides additional business meaningful insights.
Conferences & Events
- Design, manage and execute the delivery of Jibe hosted or co-hosted events that serve as primary drivers to generate new business and for opportunities to upsell existing customers.
- Identify all relevant industry conferences that could serve to develop relationships and generate new business, provide speaking engagement opportunities for Jibe Executives and/or drive awareness of the brand.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for positioning Jibe as an industry thought leader through a combination of variables. Jibe has a small army of opinionated, articulate people. You do not need to produce the content yourself, but Jibe needs a strong manager of the currently-non-existent, written web content engine.
- Case Studies
- Lead Generation Email Campaigns
- Event Outreach
- Quarterly Product Release Blog & Email Campaign
Customer & Partner Advocacy
- Develop strategy for leveraging our strongest customer relationships.
- Design opportunities to create content that speaks to how we help solve their biggest organizational hurdles including videos, roundtables and testimonials
- Build on our partnerships at Google and LinkedIn to continue to strengthen our ability to impact our market position via these relationships, influence product roadmap and be seen as the primary and preferred partner for these organizations.
- Ongoing management and evolution of competitor analysis and support on content and brand of sales materials used and distributed by Jibe.
- Draft quarterly company press releases (customer wins, year-end summaries, partnership announcements, product innovation).
- Develop a network of industry influencers who can become evangelists to drive influence, awareness and earned/organic traffic.
- Craft new Customer Win Notices for internal teams.
- Provide Marketing updates at Jibe’s internal, bi-weekly tech team meeting.
- Updated market analysis of the recruitment marketing industry, market share and competitive landscape.
- Join, monitor and influence across relevant industry social groups on Linkedin, Facebook, etc.
Marketing Success Metrics
- Establish processes for measuring the effectiveness of team efforts and campaigns.
- Ownership for Jibe’s marketing engagement, analytics and CRM platforms
- BA or BS degree in marketing.
- 3+ years marketing or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, campaign analytics, or application development.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate complicated subjects to non-technical audiences.