What we do
) is a high growth SaaS startup in New York City that helps large organizations recruit the right candidates in the most effective ways. Our recruiting platform offers personalized career sites for job seekers and tools plus analytics for recruiters to more effectively source, market to, and nurture candidates.
Our SaaS products are served up to millions of users per week on a tech stack primarily consisting of Angular 7 on the frontend, RESTful Java microservices on the backend and Node.js in the middle. Our analytics stack is built on Snowplow.js and Looker. We use AWS and GCP services for infrastructure.
Jibe is looking for a relentless problem-solver to help lead the design and build of key new growth products within Jibe. We value skill set over tool set, and ability + initiative over qualifications. The team you'll be joining is small, highly skilled, and passionate about building great solutions. Our offices are relaxed, the kitchen is well-stocked, and we have great benefits!
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to back-end development of highly-responsive web applications
- Report to the head of Backend Services engineering and have a major influence on technical directions.
- Work alongside our VP Product to have a direct impact on product directions.
- Interface with major clients and strategic partners such as Google.
You are a player/coach with a proven track record of executing individually and as part of a high performing team. You are comfortable building web applications from scratch on your own and also architecting and coordinating development across a microservice architecture.
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS software development
- Experience in architecting and developing enterprise/commercial scale web applications
- Experience with Java-based server-side web frameworks such as Spring Boot, Play or Dropwizard
- Experience designing RESTful API’s and asynchronous interfaces
- Solid understanding of distributed debugging techniques