Location: New York, NY
Jibe is looking for an Implementation Manager to support the delivery of the Jibe platform to our Fortune 1000 client base. You will manage multifaceted projects that transform traditional career sites into powerful candidate experience platforms.
This role is part of the implementations team, and will partner with sales, engineering, customer success, and the product teams to accomplish the customer goals and deliver each platform component. Throughout the implementation process, this role will be the key owner of the customer relationship. An ideal candidate for this role will have experience managing technical implementations, preferably in HR technology, and a track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships in a challenging and fast paced environment.
This role requires technical acumen and familiarity with software deployments, as well as excellent customer service and project management skills. A deep understanding of industry best practices is hugely desired, as well as the willingness to go above and beyond to achieve successful implementations and deliver positive experiences for our customers during the project phase.
- Develop detailed project plans for each customer solution and track key delivery metrics and processes throughout each stage of the deployment
- Clearly communicate implementation status, issues, risks and effort to both the customer and Jibe leadership team
- Simultaneously create, manage and track multiple projects while remaining highly organized
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Jibe can better serve our customers
- Work collaboratively with other teams such as Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success.
- Support and collaborate scoping, estimating, proposing and Statement of Work creation for new projects.
· 3 years+ experience working on or leading enterprise-scale deployments with expertise in software development cycles
· Strong project and account management experience with a deep desire to maximize customer satisfaction
· Proven ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with clients and internal teams
· Proven ability and resourcefulness in generating new ideas and solving problems
· Strong attention to details and analytical skills
· Proven collaborative skills to build and maintain proactive involvement with all levels of staff and community members
· Takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment and effectively adapts to change
· Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and execute tasks within projects with a sense of urgency.
· Ability to identify process gaps and propose alternate solutions.
Additional Desired Skills:
● Experience and proven understanding of the HR Technology vertical
● SaaS experience is a plus
● Familiarity with analytics tools, CRMs, and recruitment processes is ideal