Intro: We have been retained by our fast-growing San Francisco client (a hot web SAAS provider of advanced marketing services for business clients). Our client needs a Tech Lead and Sr Software Engineers for Server-Side work focused on leveraging Big Data Intelligence for intelligent marketing services.
Two Roles Available:
- Lead Server-Side Data Software Engineer - Significant Technical and Team Leadership experience. Great develkopment skills and an ability to own a product technically start-finish. Prior managers with great hands-on skills are encouraged to apply.
- Sr Server-Side Data Software Engineer - Great development skills and technical depth.
Both roles will be developing Java/AWS software to manipulate and analyze large data sets -- which may be in Hadoop or SQL databases -- in order to determine key marketing and business insights. This role is all about developing software to efficiently wrangling and process large data sets.
- Lead or Senior Engineer Level experience / Great development skills.
- Very strong Java development for SAAS web apps (Full-Stack)
- AWS / S3 / Ec2 / EMR Spark experience (strong)
- SQL and DBMS (strong) and Hadoop is a huge plus.
- RESTful API design
- Scabaility and performance optimization
- Plusses: GOlang
- Plusses: Big Data platform experience - such as Hadoop
- A startup mindset (fast moving, teaming).
Location and Compensation: Staff role with a fast-growing company known for treating its employees exceptionally well. Our client is in downtown San Francisco close to Bart and Caltran stops. Excellent compensation and great benefits. Candidates should be local San Francisco or willing to self-relocate for the opportunity.
About TechTalent: TechTalent specializes in recruiting for digital video, interactive TV, and Web Services / Mobile Software clients. Reach out to Jon - I am a unique recruiter: heavy tech background (MSEE from Georgia Tech) with 15 years of technical experience, and over 8 as a senior technical manager for companies that deployed digital video and interactive TV systems.