JetInsight is building a platform to enable the world’s largest network of on-demand aircraft. Our best-in-class quoting and fleet management software empowers aircraft charter operators to optimize their businesses and sell more effectively. The platform and resulting network give us a unique ability to allow travelers to book flights directly in real-time.
As a full stack engineer at JetInsight, you will work on all areas of the product – including a dynamic pricing engine, intuitive fleet management platform, and full-featured CRM for SMBs. Your code will help optimize the largest distributed aircraft fleet in the world, with difficult challenges involving route optimization, analytics, real time feedback, and reporting. From day one, you will be contributing to a product that is powerful and intuitive, and has clear advantages over alternatives in the market. You will get user feedback directly from the customer, and distill that feedback into features in weekly releases.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Architecting scalable solutions for new products and major product enhancements
- Independently shipping production-quality code with an eye towards usability, performance, and extensibility
- Maintaining customer empathy and a customer-focused engineering mindset
- Building and maintaining automated testing on your contributions to the product
You resonate with the following skills, traits, and experience:
- Raw intelligence in engineering, with a track record of high performance and results
- A history of shipping production-quality software – 3+ years of development experience on a product with substantive usage
- Self-motivation and an attitude that gets things done
- A desire to learn and immerse yourself in a new industry to truly understand the customer
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate in teams
- Specific language experience is not required, but experience with Rails, JS, Bootstrap, PostgreSQL, AWS, and/or Angular is a plus
- A strong interest in aviation and/or the travel industry is a plus