JetInsight is building a platform to enable the world’s largest network of on-demand aircraft. Our best-in-class quoting and fleet management software empowers aircraft charter operators to optimize their businesses and sell more effectively. The platform and resulting network give us a unique ability to allow travelers to book flights directly in real-time.
As a Product Manager at JetInsight, you are the champion of product quality and user experience. You will understand and empathize with the various user personas at our customers (charter operators), and design features catered to their individual needs. You will work with engineers to ensure usability and efficiency of these features through mockups and pre-launch QA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the operator success team and customers directly to identify user requirements for new features and causes of complex bugs
- Collaborating with the product team to scope and prioritize engineering-facing design docs and development tickets
- Testing product updates and bug fixes for both function and user experience in a fast-paced weekly release cycle
You resonate with the following skills, traits, and experience:
- Smart, creative, and self-driven with attitude that gets things done
- A history of building tech products– 2+ years experience working in product management, QA testing, or similar roles in SaaS companies
- Strong problem solving abilities and a painstaking attention to detail
- A desire to learn and immerse yourself in a new industry to truly understand the customer and their needs
- Knowledge of how a SaaS tech stack works
- Experience with mockup software (Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop) is a plus
- A strong interest in aviation and/or the travel industry is a plus