Jebbit is looking for senior software developers that are problem solvers looking for a fast paced and flexible environment to build cool things with a fun team and possibly lead a team of their own. If you are unsure of whether leading Jr. Developers, answering their questions, and helping them move up in learning and ability is your thing, no worries. All Sr. Developers start as sole contributors and only move into a team position after they become comfortable. Also you will have help from the other team leads and the head of the department to make you as successful as possible.
Our technology stack consists of PSQL, Ruby on Rails,, EmberJS, and NodeJS, but not knowing some or all of these is not a show stopper for a bright candidate willing to learn on their feet.
Originally founded at Boston College, Jebbit was named one of the Top 25 Most Promising Companies in the World by CNBC and our cofounders are Forbes 30 Under 30 honorees. We’re a graduate of Techstars and located in Boston's Back Bay near Copley Square.
The Jebbit platform enables marketers and digital sales teams to create branded, personalized mobile experiences to engage, profile, and convert any audience while allowing them to leverage this user Declared Data to activate and personalize marketing for their customers.
- Step into a single contributor role to learn the in's and out's of the software and stack
- Work across the full stack on features both by yourself and eventually leading a vertically aligned team
- Write and improve tests to prove the behavior and functionality of the code
- Interact with Product and Client teams to better understand the market and what roles our technology plays in it
- Enjoys solving complicated technical puzzles/issues
- Good verbal and written technical communication
- Minimum 5-years as a software developer with some part of it on a team
- Previous team lead experience a plus
- Willingness to learn and try new things
- Relaxed office culture
- Weekly lunch and learns to encourage developer and team growth
- Flexible schedule and WFH policy
- Side projects are encouraged
No Recruiters Please