Joining our engineering team will give you immediate ownership of our consumer-facing products as you’ll be working in a small team of developers to build and ship features every single day. Your responsibilities will include planning and executing your sprints, building feature functionality, and creating and maintaining a sleek, intuitive UI for all of our products. You will work directly with our lead frontend developer to become rapidly knowledgeable about our codebase and technologies used. We’re a young startup and we’re growing our team with excited, resourceful individuals.
- Build robust, cross-browser (IE9+) frontend UI with HTML5 and CSS3 (SASS)
- Improve and maintain frontend builds using ember-cli and Node.js based build tools (e.g. broccoli)
- Help build scalable frontend architecture of products
- Improve and maintain the performance of all webpages and product UX
- Work closely with product development team in creating new features and products
- Design experience is a plus
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a huge plus
- Desire to be resourceful and learn independently, but grow as a team
- Commitment to accessibility and semantic web standard
Our stack and technologies: Ember.js, Node.js, ember-cli, HTML5, HTMLBars, jQuery, CSS3, SCSS, Compass, Modernizr, Qunit/Karma, Github, Codeship, Pivotal, Ruby on Rails, AWS, PostgreSQL.
Jebbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity among our team members. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No Recruiters please