Jebbit is looking for a passionate product manager to help lead the evolution of Jebbit's Declared Data Platform. You will work closely with Jebbit’s users, designers, and engineers to plan, validate, and execute the roadmap and partner with all of Jebbit’s teams to deliver products to market. In addition, you will help define and build the culture and makeup of our team of product managers and designers.
Originally founded at Boston College, Jebbit was named one of the Top 25 Most Promising Companies in the World by CNBC and our cofounders are Forbes 30 Under 30 honorees. We’re a graduate of Techstars and located in Boston's Back Bay near Copley Square.
What you'll do...
- Identify the most valuable problems the Jebbit platform can solve
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to understand and analyze user needs and turn them into product requirements
- Help translate product requirements into specs and user experiences you will be proud to share with others
- Analyze Jebbit’s product usage data to identify trends and make informed product decision
- Have the opportunity to work across a wide spectrum of product areas including content creation tools, analytics dashboards and Machine-Learning based data products
- Minimum 3 years of industry product management experience
- Self-starter with a passion for getting things done
- Analytical and data-driven in prioritizing and solving user challanges
- Have strong user empathy and previous experience working on user-facing product flows
- Enjoys working in a fast past development environment and dealing with multiple releases at a time
- Able to hold your own in a technical conversation
- Have exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience in MarTech or AdTech
- Knowledge of SQL or similar language
- Background in product design
Jebbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity among our team members. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No Recruiters please