Residential Construction Superintendent
Working here is not easy, but it is engaging and fulfilling.
We’ve created an environment that focuses on rewarding bright and driven people!
O u r p h i l o s o p h y:
Hire great people and make the impossible possible.
W h o w e a r e:
We are a forward-thinking, non-traditional real estate investment brokerage. Our passion is bringing properties back to life, adding value to the community and being a part of fulfilling dreams as we turn houses into homes! We purchase an average of 75+ properties each month in more than 40 counties statewide. Our unique and progressive model sees each home through the full life cycle of a property. From acquisition through closing, everything is in-house. Here at Jar House, we believe that we should all find our inner greatness and use it to achieve extraordinary things. Each person should live with purpose and a desire to accomplish what means the most to them. Don’t let others define which path you take - Choose your own road.
W h o y o u a r e:
Jar House is looking for a working superintendent who will be responsible for overseeing and managing subcontractors. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge in all phases of residential construction and renovation. We are looking for someone who is adaptable and a solution orientated individual. This position requires a certain level of autonomy and superb time management skills. Our ideal candidate will have a sound understanding of technology. We rely heavily on Google Suite (Sheets, Doc, etc) and the PM tool BuilderTrend so experience with both is a plus!
A d a y i n t h e l i f e:
- Manage subcontractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting subcontractors; monitoring and controlling performance
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances
- Evaluating and implementing change orders
- Perform initial scopes so that the project manager can create purchase orders and schedule jobs with Project Coordinator
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Daily update of job sites, handling RFI’s from subs- Verifying that scheduled items have been completed on time
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for work and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
W h y u s:
- Health Benefits- We have you covered from your head to your toes with medical, dental and vision.
- Bonus potential based off direct performance
- Frequent Company Outings
F i n e r P r i n t:
- Type: Full Time
- Experience: 2-3 years minimum
- Salary: $50-70k based upon experience