Director of Operations
Working here is not easy, but it is engaging and fulfilling.
We’ve created an environment that focuses on rewarding bright and driven people!
O u r p h i l o s o p h y:
Hire great people and make the impossible possible.
W h o w e a r e:
We are a forward-thinking, non-traditional real estate investment brokerage. Our passion is bringing properties back to life, adding value to the community and being a part of fulfilling dreams as we turn houses into homes! We purchase an average of 75+ properties each month in more than 40 counties statewide. Our unique and progressive model sees each home through the full life cycle of a property. From acquisition through closing, everything is in-house. Here at Jar House, we believe that we should all find our inner greatness and use it to achieve extraordinary things. Each person should live with purpose and a desire to accomplish what means the most to them. Don’t let others define which path you take - Choose your own road.
W h o y o u a r e:
You are an open-minded, visionary who values the truth and seeks to achieve the extraordinary. Growth and vision excite you. You are an organized individual, who possess fantastic communication skills and strong autonomous decision making skills.You thrive in a fast paced environment and are not intimidated by challenge. You love working and collaborating with a team of fun individuals that embrace the work hard/play hard mentality! A hip company culture would spur you on intellectually and would encourage you to flourish in your position (down for a little ping-pong rivalry?). You are a solution oriented leader who is driven to empower your team to be the best.
A d a y i n t h e l i f e:
- Organizing Team goal setting, tracking & reporting
- Sales process tracking
- Expense management & profitability
- Prioritizing & driving team initiatives
- Organizing and managing in-office/back-office support & admin
- Coordinating team roles, job descriptions & training
- Planning & implementing client/team events
- Customer service protocols & requesting testimonials
- Other projects as requested by management
M u s t H a v e s:
- Real Estate License required, broker’s license highly prefered
- Minimum 2 years operations/management experience
W h y u s:
- Health Benefits- We have you covered from your head to your toes with medical, dental and vision.
- Monthly bonus potential based off direct performance and metrics.
- Frequent Company Outings.
- Relaxed dress code daily...not just on Fridays =)
- Game Tables.
- Nap Pods - coming soon.
- Monthly catered lunch.
- Good coffee.
F i n e r P r i n t:
- Type: Full Time
- Experience: 1 year minimum
- Salary: $85,000-$100,000