Jar House is looking for a working superintendent who will be responsible for overseeing and managing subcontractors. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge in all phases of residential construction and renovation. We are looking for someone who is adaptable and a solution orientated individual. This position requires a certain level of autonomy and superb time management skills. Our ideal candidate will have a sound understanding of technology. We rely heavily on Google Suite (Sheets, Doc, etc) and the PM tool BuilderTrend so experience with both is a plus!
- Manage subcontractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting subcontractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances
- Evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Perform initial scopes so that PM can create PO’s and schedule jobs with Project Coordinator.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Daily update of job sites, handling RFI’s from subs- Verifying that scheduled items have been completed on time.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for work and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Currently looking for candidates who reside in Kennesaw or Acworth!