T i t l e E x a m i n e r
Working here is not easy, but it is engaging and fulfilling.
We’ve created an environment that focuses on rewarding bright and driven people!
O u r p h i l o s o p h y:
Hire great people and make the impossible possible.
W h o w e a r e:
We are a forward-thinking, non-traditional real estate investment brokerage. Our passion is bringing properties back to life, adding value to the community and being a part of fulfilling dreams as we turn houses into homes! We purchase an average of 75+ properties each month in more than 40 counties statewide. Our unique and progressive model sees each home through the full life cycle of a property. From acquisition through closing, everything is in-house. Here at Jar House, we believe that we should all find our inner greatness and use it to achieve extraordinary things. Each person should live with purpose and a desire to accomplish what means the most to them. Don’t let others define which path you take - Choose your own road.
W h o y o u a r e:
You are a dedicated, motivated and focused individual, who values the truth and seeks to achieve the extraordinary. You are an organized individual, who is motivated, diligent and hard working. This position’s work load is heaviest the last two weeks of the month.
A d a y i n t h e l i f e:
- Examine title orders within company guidelines to determine the conditions of the title by considering the effect of documents such as deeds, deeds of trust, mechanics liens, tax liens, judgments, assessments, divorces, probates and other matters of record
- Analyze and evaluate pertinent documents for determination of ownership and any conjunction to title
- Be able to explain chain of title, exceptions, and requirements
- Assess risks and liabilities that may jeopardize the company
- Maintain proper production levels and delivery standards on a daily basis
- Updates title and judgment searches
M u s t H a v e s:
- At least 5 years of experience examining title
F i n e r P r i n t:
- Type: Contract
- Salary: $20-30 hourly