Working here is not easy, but it is engaging and fulfilling.
We’ve created an environment that focuses on rewarding bright and driven people!
O u r p h i l o s o p h y:
Hire great people and make the impossible possible.
W h o w e a r e:
We are a forward-thinking, non-traditional real estate investment brokerage. Our passion is bringing properties back to life, adding value to the community and being a part of fulfilling dreams as we turn houses into homes! We purchase an average of 75+ properties each month in more than 40 counties statewide. Our unique and progressive model sees each home through the full life cycle of a property. From acquisition through closing, everything is in-house. Here at Jar House, we believe that we should all find our inner greatness and use it to achieve extraordinary things. Each person should live with purpose and a desire to accomplish what means the most to them. Don’t let others define which path you take - Choose your own road.
W h o y o u a r e:
You are a charismatic, diligent and ambitious individual, who values the truth and seeks to achieve the extraordinary. Growth and vision excite you. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are not intimidated by challenge. You love working and collaborating with a team of fun individuals that embrace the work hard/play hard mentality! A hip company culture would spur you on intellectually and would encourage you to flourish in your position (down for a little ping-pong rivalry?). In this role you will analyze Real Estate transactions and determine if each deal is a profitable investment for our company to acquire. You will work with a team of highly motivated individuals and will play an essential part in the company.
A d a y i n t h e l i f e:
- Make offers and have them accepted by creating win- win situations with agents and homeowners over the phone and email
- Perform a high- level analysis and estimate on real estate transactions to determine profit
- Work directly with real estate agents, create deals from the MLS and determine if homes should be purchased
- Network, self-generate marketing and build local contacts to generate pocket listings
M u s t H a v e s:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport over the phone
- Attention to detail, overcoming objections, stress management
- Charismatic with an outgoing personality
- The ability to listen, answer questions and create solutions to difficult situations
- Strong follow up skills with potential buyers and sellers
- Self-motivation and a strong personal drive.
- Desire to learn, follow and improve a proven real estate system
- Work well within a team
- Real Estate License is a strong preference or willing to obtain within 60 days of hire
- A minimum of 1 year of recent sales experience, preferably in Real Estate Acquisitions
W h y u s:
- Frequent Company Outings
- Relaxed dress code daily...not just on Fridays =)
- Game Room
- Nap Pods - coming soon
- Monthly catered lunch
- Good coffee
F i n e r P r i n t:
- Type: Contract
- Experience: 1 year minimum
- Compensation: $1500 per property acquired