The Housekeeper position is a single-incumbent class responsible for maintaining lounges on the first floor, restrooms on the lower level and assisting in maintaining cleanliness in all common areas throughout the venue prior to and during events and notifying operations of any issues.
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the class.
- Clean and maintain common areas
- Vacuum, sweep and mop floors
- Clean and stock restrooms
- Clean spills with appropriate equipment
- Notify managers of necessary repairs
- Collect and dispose of trash in the proper receptacles
- Clean windows, railings and glass doors prior to and during events (as needed)
- Properly clean upholstered furniture
Along with the aforementioned responsibilities the Housekeeper is expected to maintain a good understanding of company regulations and procedures while performing other duties in a professional capacity as assigned or directed.